Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The return of Skin!

You know it's a good day when Skunk Anansie are back in business. Check out my review of their new single on DMG.

Skunk Anansie - Because Of You (single)

That takes me back to the mid to late 90s in a far better way than that Trail song did. Speaking of which...I have returned to an old addiction lately, yes ladies and gents I speak of that old and forbidden opiate, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (specifically Series 3 & 4). Watching the love between Willow and Oz unfold all over again has been magical but Angel's heavy breathing tendencies are starting to bug me. Can vampires be asthmatic? Anyway, I digress. Despite my mild Buffy obsession, I've just managed to submit a review of Q-Tip's new album and Lethal Bizzle's new single so expect them to be up for your viewing pleasure in a few days.

I've also been busy buying a bit of music over the last few days so you'll be hearing lots about Lowkey and Immortal Technique's collaboration and the new Jay-Z album The Blueprint 3. I'm sure you can't wait!

As usual please leave and questions or comments about the review and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment